- Managing and Monitoring Centrinova application servers
- Helping troubleshooting with developer when problem occured inside server environment
- Keeping server environment up to date to current security trend
- Understand Linux Server(CLI)
- Able to setup basic stack web server (Apache/nginx, PHP, NodeJS, Redis, Mysql)
- Understand basic security best practice
- Having experience in the same field minimum 1 year.
Added Value :
- Have experience in cloud provider like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Have basic knowledge basic of cloud networking(VPC, firewall, NAT etc)
- Have experence to setup basic reverse proxy and load balancer
- Have experience with Git and Docker
- Have experience on SQL
Remote working (on demand WFO).
Centrinova is a long-standing digital learning development company located in BSD City and Batam island.
We specialize in creating digital learning content, systems, and provide their related trainings. Our team consists of Instructional Designers, Creative Designers, Motion Graphics Artists, and almost all kinds of Programmers from all over Indonesia.
As a workplace, we have a very friendly and casual environment. We love positivity, ideas, movies, and food!