- Understand business and product requirements for testing purposes
- Work collaboratively with other groups to test products
- Debug and analyze the bugs in the application, aiding developers in arriving at the root cause
- Write concise, comprehensive, detailed test plans, and review the test cases/test plans
- Participate in product discussions, and refine the acceptance criteria
- Proactively find bugs and improve user experience
- Perform a variety of tests, such as regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of software systems
- Report and communicate to Product & Project Manager actively
- Generate automation metrics by research and use tools to increase automation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 year of practical experience in Software Testing or relevant industry experience
- Highly attention to details
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive individual with a strong sense of accomplishment.
- Exceptional sense of ownership in prioritizing high workload, multitasking, and meeting deadlines