1. Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
2. Maintain and troubleshoot core business applications and reporting.
3. Formulate application process based on business flow using common application development best practices.
4. Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
5. Create a needed diagram and wireframe.
6. Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
1. Bachelor's degree in an information system or computer science
2. Strong computer, software, and analytical skills
3. Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
4. Excellent analytical skills
5. Attention to detail
6. Good teamwork and communication skill
7. Working knowledge of software engineering process
8. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines