Jobdesc (UI/UX Design)
- Understand customer behavior and iterate the solution to fit with the users’ problems, needs, and behaviors.
- Create well-defined flows, user journeys, storyboards, information architecture, and low-level mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Synthesize data from research and translate it into actionable insights.
- Build and maintain Design systems and evolve them based on user feedback.
- Collaborate with engineers to rapidly build prototypes and test new features and product concepts.
- Planning and participating in usability testing and assessment.
- Execute and evolve design sprints.
Jobdesc (Front End Developer)
- Develop new user
- Facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting it to backend
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Writing unit test case for each component & pages
- Writing code documentation
- Contribute to giving ideas to the team
Jobdesc (QA Engineer)
- Ensure that the products developed by the company meet the quality standards and requirements.
- Create documentations in regard to testing execution for the developed products.
- Test the products on a website, desktop or mobile, with manual or automated methods.
- Set the estimated processing time and ensure that all product tests can be finished on time.
- Coordinate with management to do cycle scenario tests.
- Develop SIT and/or UAT documents.
- Develop training documents and do training with the team or user.
- Prepare the testing reports as required.
- Able to conduct task and responsibility according to deadline.
- High analyzing skill and attention to details.
- Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
Jobdesc (Blockchain Development)
- Creating application features by using programming languages and writing clean codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating cross function team on blockchain features to ensure secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
Jobdesc (Back End Developer)
- Pairing with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spreading design philosophy, goals, and improvements to code quality across the team
- Able to translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- Designing and developing highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate.
- Have experience on Typescript, Java, and GoLang
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Able to take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team.